these are free english test for elementary school students. all are free to use and they are editable for teachers who want to use test in their class. each test full of images so it will be interesting.
English test semester I grade 1
English test semester II grade 1
English test semester I grade2
English test semester II grade 2
English test semester I grade3
English test semester II grade 3
English test semester I grade 4
English test semester II grade 4
English test semester I grade 5
English test semester II grade 5
English test semester I grade 6
English test semester II grade 6
mid test grade 1
mid test grade 2
mid test grade 3
mid test grade 4
mid test grade 5
mid test grade 6
short biography | icebreaker activities | how to teach | children games | parenting sites | learning and teaching | inspiring story | free teaching resources
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri Populer
-
Learning English is easy now. Children can use electronic gadget. It is fun and portable. This device is not only the one way to learn Engli...
-
Here some English idiom with the word bring. 1. What brought you there yesterday? ( Why did you come there?). 2. The statement br...
-
There are many idioms using word do. Here are some of them. 1. You must do your best. 2. You can take this herb, it won’t do you...
-
Choosing an English course for children is sometimes confusing. If I am allowed to share the experience, please take the advice I give he...
-
Oyama was a martial art artist . He was born on July 27, 1923 in Gimje, South Korea. His child name was Choi Young –Eui. He moved to Manchur...
-
Exercise is essentially important to the health of the infant. Its first exercise, of course, will be in the nurse's arms. After a mont...
-
Bill Richardson was born November 15, 1947, in Pasadena, California. He was raised in Mexico City (his mother was from there) until age 13,...
-
Students need to practice more to strengthen their skill in using comparative adjectives . This activity is very easy. It does not need spec...
-
free worksheet conditional if for esl students and teachers just download here in pdf format
-
Children are at an age where they need lots of love and encouragement to grow up into healthy young adults. You need to encourage them to d...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar