short biography | icebreaker activities | how to teach | children games | parenting sites | learning and teaching | inspiring story | free teaching resources
Rabu, 17 April 2013
english idiom and meaning say
Here are some idioms with the word say. I wrote English idiom with the word bring too.
1. What you say is a hard blow to me. ( = your opinion).
2. How much do you want for an old car? Let’s say $10000 ( sugest).
3. What do you say to a coffee? ( come and have coffee).
4. They say there will be some cut for next salary. ( there is a vague report).
5. Jane goes without saying. ( no need to tell anything).
6. I say, have you read the report? ( have no meaning, the I say is an exclamation to attract attention).
7. Well Niko has said his say. ( given opinion).
8. I would tell my Robert that I want to resign this month but when I met him, I had no say in the matter. ( no power to speak).
9. There is an old saying” No one is perfect”. (a wise word).
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri Populer
-
Learning English is easy now. Children can use electronic gadget. It is fun and portable. This device is not only the one way to learn Engli...
-
Here some English idiom with the word bring. 1. What brought you there yesterday? ( Why did you come there?). 2. The statement br...
-
Choosing an English course for children is sometimes confusing. If I am allowed to share the experience, please take the advice I give he...
-
Here are some idioms using the word tell 1. You can tell the time 2. Will you tell the story about the story of Harry po...
-
Children are at an age where they need lots of love and encouragement to grow up into healthy young adults. You need to encourage them to d...
-
While Al Gore is not currently in the race for the Presidency in 2008, there is an active and vocal draft movement to convince him to run. ...
-
Oyama was a martial art artist . He was born on July 27, 1923 in Gimje, South Korea. His child name was Choi Young –Eui. He moved to Manchur...
-
Students need to practice more to strengthen their skill in using comparative adjectives . This activity is very easy. It does not need spec...
-
Thousand educational sites and programs exist on the internet. You will find difficulties in choosing the best online learning sites for you...
-
Here are some idiomatic English and meaning from the word hand. 1. The furniture is hand-made. 2. The disaster caused many people ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar